FS: Konig 18" HotSwap Wheels - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-03-2008   #1
LSJ PUP

FS: Konig 18" HotSwap Wheels

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but not new to the forum scene. I post actively on two other forums; cobaltss.net forum and redlineforums.com . You are more than welcome to check those forums and see my history there. I have had many successful transactions with no negative feedback from any member. Anyway, I have a set of 18 x 7.5" Konig HotSwap wheels that I am looking to sell. The bolt pattern is 5 x 110. The wheels are like new and have only been on the car for about 2 months. As you can tell by the look of my car, it rarely sees the roads now as it has become a 90% show car. This info is just to give you an idea of how few miles are on the wheels. These wheels came directly from Konig; so the warranty that they offer on them is still in good terms. If you run into any problems with the wheels, other than accidental damage, you would just need to get in touch with me and have the wheel(s) sent back to Konig. Below, I will list everything that you'll be receiving with this purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I check my PMs daily.

Looking for $625 plus shipping; Accepting legitimate offers.
Condition - Like-new; no damage
  • (4) Konig HotSwap wheels 18 x 7.5" 5 x 110 (No Tires)
  • Konig 1 year Limited Warranty
  • (1) Set of Carbon Fiber spoke inserts [20 total; 5 per wheel including all hardware and tools]
  • (1) Extra set of spoke inserts [More than half were painted red to match the car; Originally polished; 20 total]
  • (1) Set of Lug nuts that pair these wheels. [16 total as I am keeping the locking lugs]
LSJ PUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2008   #2
gravana

If you still have these, try eBay or Craig's List
gravana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement