New Solstice Review - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Pontiac Solstice News / Updates

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005   #1
castrol

New Solstice Review

The young nurse was just getting off duty when I cruised past the entrance of Providence Hospital in Southfield. The top was still in place on my bright-red 2006 Pontiac Solstice, but I could still hear her squeal, even with the windows up.

"I need to be riding in that car with you!," she yelped, bending down and squinting to get a better look at the hot new roadster.

Fortunately, my spouse was in the passenger seat, so any snappy response to the nurse was moot, if not downright dangerous. Besides, her interest clearly lay in the car, not the driver.

She certainly wasn't alone. Everywhere we traveled in the new Solstice -- it didn't matter if the top was up or down -- people stopped, ogled, pointed, commented or just plain drooled. Few cars elicit this sort of universal positive response, one that cuts across age and gender lines.

In the grocery store parking lot, a 10-year-boy stared, slack-jawed, as we drove by, while his thirtysomething father couldn't seem to wipe the goofy grin off his face. We drove past the local Blockbuster, and overheard a teenage girl observe to her mother, "Wow, sweet car!"

Rest of the story
castrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement