What do you think of the appearance of the Solstice?? - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-22-2003   #1
Grunge

What do you think of the appearance of the Solstice??

compared to an S2000 or a Z3???
Grunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2003   #2
garyhoov

I would say the Solstice is much better looking than either of those two. I would go on to say I think the Solstice is just about the best looking car I've ever seen.

I like both the S2000 and Z4. The Z4's overly self-conscious scultpting has always bothered me. I'd like it a lot better with simpler, smoothed body panels.

I'm not sure on the Honda. It's nice, but it just doesn't hit me the way the Solstice does.
garyhoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003   #3
FastAttack

I would think that the soltice just needs a better looking facia.. I am not sure.. but the current facia looks like the car is going to smile at me in a way lol
FastAttack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2003   #4
speedworxs

i like the look of the solstice way better than the Z4 but i would say it is too close to call with the s2000, and with a 9000rpm redline the s2000 has a very seductive profile
speedworxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003   #5
bradyb

You guys are comparing apples to oranges, aren't the s2000 and the Z4 around 40k+? The solstice is supposed to come in at 25K, but yes I still think it's better looking then both.

Compared to the Solstice the S2000 looks boxy and outdated. The Z4 is definitey modern looking but the big front end dosen't seem to match that short wheel base. It reminds me of a shark head sitting on a skate board.

That 9000rpm redline in the Honda is useless most of the time anyway.
bradyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement