We're getting.... - Page 2 - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-29-2006   #16
denette

...that ain't me tough to be hip with a doublewide...
denette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2006   #17
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denette
...that ain't me tough to be hip with a doublewide...
Oh, you want to talk about hip? Here's TWO versions of hip: one in California, the other in Maine.

First the post from the Californian:
Quote:
Originally Posted by inov814u
Since we brought our solstice home, all of a sudden everybody is pulling out their special cars.

The neighbor on the right has a black "Prowler" sitting sideways in his driveway nearly everyday now.

The neighbor on the left pulls out a black "308 Ferarri" and leaves it in his driveway.

The neighbor across the street a "Jaguar Roadster"

next to them a "Toyota Spider".

I never saw most of these vehicles and I've lived here for eight years.

Our resident comic MITCH, who lives in Maine, saw that and came back with an incredibly funny post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCH
Up here in Maine, all my neighbors brought out their stored cars too!

The guy down the hill pushed his 72 Chevy Vega out by the side of the road for all to see. (the engine seized up back in 73). Nice faded red paint though!

The guy across the street showed me his 71 Pinto that caught fire in a rear end collision in 78. Kept behind the barn since then. The green interior smells sorta like ass.

Another neighbor also had to show me his 78 Chevy stepside pickup, that was burnt to a crisp in a side impact, back in 1982. The hood ornament still looks O.K. GM gas tank explosion problem!

The 74 AMC Gremlin up the way had the blue tarp taken off after I brought the Sol home. The guy had it set up on blocks for almost 20 years, the rust hardly shows. It has a strange copper color paint. I think he is really proud of it.!

The 81 Dodge Omni behind my neighbor's field was brought to my attention in a recent conversation about HOT CARS in Maine. The owner still thinks maybe another 40 or 50 years it will be a classic.

All in all, here in Maine, the residents know that even if a car is junk, it costs less to use them as lawn ornaments! It costs 15 dollars to haul them away, and who knows, maybe they just might be worth $100 some day.
ClearImage long tube exhaust headers, ClearImage hi-flow catalytic converter, Magnaflow 12267 exhaust, Big-Bore throttle body, functional exhaust vents on hood, red racing stripes on a Sly 2006 Solstice with custom ECM retune on dyno.

111,600 miles as of 09/09/2011.

Link to active member list (work in progress):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #18
deluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSOL
Now you done it deluke, you went and made Gizmo's list. There's no escaping the list. Welcome aboard.
Thanks !! I have been coming here for a while since I heard Gizmo was here. I just forget to come here most of the time. You know creature of habit.
deluke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2006   #19
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluke
Thanks !! I have been coming here for a while since I heard Gizmo was here. I just forget to come here most of the time. You know creature of habit.

This is a vey good habit to create. I hardly ever go over to the other fourm. Especailly since more and more are coming and popping in here.

I think maybe it's because of these guys We should name them the "Gizmo"

Solstice Chica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #20
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Chica
I think maybe it's because of these guys We should name them the "Gizmo"
Well, if the moderators would ever come back, maybe we could bribe them to rename it. As for me, I think that would be super
ClearImage long tube exhaust headers, ClearImage hi-flow catalytic converter, Magnaflow 12267 exhaust, Big-Bore throttle body, functional exhaust vents on hood, red racing stripes on a Sly 2006 Solstice with custom ECM retune on dyno.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-30-2006   #21
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Well, if the moderators would ever come back, maybe we could bribe them to rename it. As for me, I think that would be super

My dear, dear Norman Im so happy to see that you agree with me Always makes life easier. Or at least thats what Ive taught Shawn to think

Old 10-30-2006   #22
Gizmo

Quote:
My dear, dear Norman Im so happy to see that you agree with me Always makes life easier. Or at least thats what Ive taught Shawn to think
I'm not sure if I passed on to Shawn these words of wisdom learned from years of experience:

happy wife = happy life

Old 10-31-2006   #23
Solstice Chica

Quote:
I'm not sure if I passed on to Shawn these words of wisdom learned from years of experience:

happy wife = happy life

Ohhhhhhhh I LIKIE this one hehhee

Old 11-02-2006   #24
zzzybil

addicted to both

Quote:
Thats cause this is where that the "happening" people are
..... less restrictions -- more freedom ----- and yes "the gizz "
we got it all here ...lol.... WAIT !
hahaha now let me see ..........hmmmmmm no deluke list ... ok maybe not EVERYTHING ! j/k
glad to see yuh chick !!
WELCOME ABOARD !!
zzzybil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #25
Chemist

Quote:

happy wife = happy life

Giz,

You ain't NEVER lied about that!

--Chemist (God has blessed me with a WONDERFUL wife who lets me have a Solstice! )
Chemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #26
Grammie 4 VT

Send a message via AIM to Grammie 4 VT
Quote:
Oh, you want to talk about hip? Here's TWO versions of hip: one in California, the other in Maine.

First the post from the Californian:

Our resident comic MITCH, who lives in Maine, saw that and came back with an incredibly funny post:
You are correct, Gizmo! This is incredibly funny! Don't know how I missed Mitch's post....
Grammie 4 VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #27
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzybil
hahaha now let me see ..........hmmmmmm no deluke list ... ok maybe not EVERYTHING ! j/k
glad to see yuh chick !!
WELCOME ABOARD !!

It's lovely to have to freedom to misbehave hehehe

Old 11-02-2006   #28
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzybil
glad to see yuh chick !!
WELCOME ABOARD !!
We don't need no stinkin' deluke list. We all gots our Solstice already!

And better than a deluke list, we gots deluke!

She's only the sweetest, most patient, most helpful person around, and always with that pain in her shoulder just won't go away. She's in the same class as GMLinedog, cadillacricket, Small Dealer, and dealernut.

I don't know how she got stuck in Connecticut, she belongs in TEXAS!

Old 11-11-2006   #29
deluke

Quote:
We don't need no stinkin' deluke list. We all gots our Solstice already!

And better than a deluke list, we gots deluke!

She's only the sweetest, most patient, most helpful person around, and always with that pain in her shoulder just won't go away. She's in the same class as GMLinedog, cadillacricket, Small Dealer, and dealernut.

I don't know how she got stuck in Connecticut, she belongs in TEXAS!

Thanks for saying all the nice stuff Gizmo. But don't forget what a bitch I can be when I have to. Even though it doesn't happen often. Well I don't think anyway.
deluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #30
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluke
Thanks for saying all the nice stuff Gizmo. But don't forget what a bitch I can be when I have to. Even though it doesn't happen often. Well I don't think anyway.

I think that maybe thats why Giz figured you belong here in Texas

Sponsored Links
Advertisement