AZ Sky-Sol Christmas Light ride - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
denette

AZ Sky-Sol Christmas Light ride

Pictures Here

We had 20 cars come out last night to the Scottsdale Pavillions and Christmas lights ride. There were many new members including a two day old Redline. 13 Solstices and 7 Skys lined up for the car show. That's almost half of the local membership...everyone, exept our two, headed out for the Tempe town lakes lighted boat parade...We had a prior Christmas Party... Special Thanx to Sonic for blocking off half their spots for us and the 50% discount. Everyone enjoyed the walking tour of the LDS lights and the neighborhood walk. Nothing better than Top Down in a Solstice or Sky to view Christmas Lights...Gotta Love It.

Remember if you'd like to be a Christmas Angel and help make Christmas for a needy family you can stop by our site and help out...Click Here

Like my wife says..." I Love this Car"
denette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2006   #2
Gizmo

That was a great meet, Denette! We're planning a similar one here in Houston, we have a neighborhood in the northwest where virtually ALL of the homes compete for the most outlandish (er, I mean spectacular) display. Probably Sat, Dec 23.

ClearImage long tube exhaust headers, ClearImage hi-flow catalytic converter, Magnaflow 12267 exhaust, Big-Bore throttle body, functional exhaust vents on hood, red racing stripes on a Sly 2006 Solstice with custom ECM retune on dyno.

111,600 miles as of 09/09/2011.

Link to active member list (work in progress):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
Grammie 4 VT

Send a message via AIM to Grammie 4 VT
Thumbs up

Wow, what a turn out! Great pictures!
Grammie 4 VT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2006   #4
Solstice Chica

Dentte.. Congrats on the ride. Sounds like you had a good time. I hope that you all can fulfill the needs of your adopted family. I think it's something we should do either here or on the other forum.

Solstice Chica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
denette

Thanx all We've raised over $500 so far due the the generous membership...HO HO HO

Last edited by denette; 12-11-2006 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Solstice Chica

Thats awsome, But what's with the flashing of the bird?

Old 12-11-2006   #7
denette

That sux !!!..it was a Santa saying Ho Ho Ho... I'd hate to have sent that in an e-mail to my boss. Ho Ho Ho Thanx for pointing that out. Stick to the bananas????

Last edited by denette; 12-11-2006 at 07:14 AM.
Old 12-11-2006   #8
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by denette
That sux !!!..it was a Santa saying Ho Ho Ho... I'd hate to have sent that in an e-mail to my boss. Ho Ho Ho Thanx for pointing that out. Stick to the bananas????

Thats too dang funny. I hope you didnt send it to your boss.

Old 12-14-2006   #9
denette

Well we had 18 folks for or first Kappa Koffee at Starbucks. Love that Bluestone Redline....our club filled Starbucks and then the back of the SUV with presents for our Christmas Angels, plus $600 for "extras" $100 Food gift certs, 300 min calling card. I'm so proud of these folks. Just want to say THANX as I know some troll the darkside.

BTW I was reading the old posts on the forum as my ride turns 1 tommorrow and I came across a Gizmo post for the Dylan01/Denette call your delivery contest...1.5 months appart, 2500 miles appart, Phx and Toronto and we called the delivery to the day. Cool huh.

Been a good year with this ride...I just bought her black OZ rims to go with her Toyo Proxes T1Rs for her birthday...Ho Ho Ho...
Old 12-15-2006   #10
Gizmo

Quote:
Well we had 18 folks for or first Kappa Koffee at Starbucks. Love that Bluestone Redline....our club filled Starbucks and then the back of the SUV with presents for our Christmas Angels, plus $600 for "extras" $100 Food gift certs, 300 min calling card. I'm so proud of these folks. Just want to say THANX as I know some troll the darkside.

BTW I was reading the old posts on the forum as my ride turns 1 tommorrow and I came across a Gizmo post for the Dylan01/Denette call your delivery contest...1.5 months appart, 2500 miles appart, Phx and Toronto and we called the delivery to the day. Cool huh.

Been a good year with this ride...I just bought her black OZ rims to go with her Toyo Proxes T1Rs for her birthday...Ho Ho Ho...
Yes, I remember that episode. Those were wonderful days back then, weren't they?

I remember that you called dylan's delivery date first, and he was supposed to send you $10 or $20, right? But then he called your delivery date, so I think you said that made you even!

I like dylan, he's a kool kid.

Now, about these wonderful Arizona Kappa Owners, I am so impressed. Y'all have set a standard for the other clubs to emulate. This is a one-upmanship-game I'm really going to enjoy. The Houston club (and/or entire Texas club) is going to have to upstage you, but that's a TOUGH order. We'd have to adopt a village in Somalia, eh? But we're going to work on it.

NICE GOING, denette and Arizona! (insert 7 grouphugs here)

ClearImage long tube exhaust headers, ClearImage hi-flow catalytic converter, Magnaflow 12267 exhaust, Big-Bore throttle body, functional exhaust vents on hood, red racing stripes on a Sly 2006 Solstice with custom ECM retune on dyno.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2006   #11
denette

OH YEAH...Waaiittiinn waas the hhardest paarrrt...Tough to sing on a post...

Well you Texans will have to join us on our Roswell Run...
http://www.sky-sol.com/index.php?opt...ask=view&id=15

It's closer to some of you guys. Plenty of time to plan ahead...

It's kinda cool to go back to the old threads after a year. The Forum has taken a twist as the car guys and social butterflies clash...Not gonna happen over here tho... Oh well...I gotta go Christams shopping...gonna need 32 rolls of wrapping paper, tape and balance out the gift count for the kiddies...

But First...
Old 12-16-2006   #12
Gizmo

OH yeah, I don't want to miss that event. I'll stay on the road from National and wind up in Roswell at the appointed time.

Nice photo on the website. Can anyone make out what it says at the top of the windshield?

Old 12-16-2006   #13
denette

It doesn't say Senor Juan....
Old 12-16-2006   #14
Gizmo

Quote:
It doesn't say Senor Juan....

Old 12-17-2006   #15
Solstice Chica

Quote:
OH YEAH...Waaiittiinn waas the hhardest paarrrt...Tough to sing on a post...

Well you Texans will have to join us on our Roswell Run...
http://www.sky-sol.com/index.php?opt...ask=view&id=15

It's closer to some of you guys. Plenty of time to plan ahead...

It's kinda cool to go back to the old threads after a year. The Forum has taken a twist as the car guys and social butterflies clash...Not gonna happen over here tho... Oh well...I gotta go Christams shopping...gonna need 32 rolls of wrapping paper, tape and balance out the gift count for the kiddies...

But First...

You outta check out the run we (well Chemist ) Is planning for next April. It's going to be out there in West Texas, not too far from y'all.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement