Saturn (vauxhall lightning) - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-30-2004   #1
GoReMaSteR

Arrow Saturn (vauxhall lightning)

http://www.caranddriver.com/article....rticle_id=8223

If saturn makes this car exacty like the concept as the solstice is being done...i'll have to make a tough choice....
GoReMaSteR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2004   #2
ekool

Wow... neat article.. looks like a small shake up going on to defeat regulations

Thumbs up GM!
ekool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004   #3
Slipstream

You know I am excited to see what it turns out like. I brought this car up in another thread recently. I hope the forced induction finds its way into this one. These Kappa cars are really the only reason I even entertain the idea of getting a domestic, I guess they are on the right track. As long as the result is as good as the promise...
Slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2004   #4
simmonsmb

Question

This is going to be a hard decision now. I fell in love with the Solstice when I first saw it a year and a half ago. However, I really like the Lightning's edgy styling. If they are both in the same price range it will be an extremely hard choice.
simmonsmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #5
Fformula88

Price range will be the key with these cars. I am guessing that they will try to keep them from competing directly with each other since they are really pushing the 2 seat roadster market with just the Solstice. I cannoti magine they would want to compete directly with themselves... but this is GM too! My guess is that an optioned out Solstice will overlap with a lower level Saturn, but the Saturn will not get into the low $20K's and under price level the Solstice will be starting at.
Fformula88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement