I was hoping to hang onto this one for myself, but we are building more SEMA project_vehicles this year than we had anticipated, so it must go.
To make it easy, here is the link to my listing on eBay where all of the images are shown.
The same info is below.
2006 PONTIAC SOLSTICE - RED/BLACK
- ONLY 1575 MILES!
- NEARLY $14,000 IN EXTRAS!
- I STILL HAVE THE WINDOW STICKER!
- THE STOCK TIRES STILL HAVE THE BEADS ON THEM!
This 2006 2.4 5-speed Solstice was built for Pontiac for the 2006 SEMA show and has been featured at many shows, events and Pontiac dealers throughout the 2006-2007 Season. This Solstice is virtually brand new with several high-end select custom upgrades that make it uniquely one-off, yet retains the clean and classy overall look. This_car is still under factory warranty and runs perfectly. The stock tires have UNDER 50miles on them as you can see by the beads!!! This truly is a steal! If you are considering buying a Solstice, this is your_car!
When you walk up to the_car, you immediately notice the custom carbon fiber (Real 3K2x2 Aerospace Twill) overlaid rear deck lid. Instantly, you know there are more subtle upgrades that you need to explore. As you open the door, you can choose to slip in normally, or vertically raise the doors Lambo-Style. The Vertical door kit is made in the USA by VDI and is the only "Patented" Vertical Door Kit on the market. In fact, all other door kit manufacturers pay VDI a royalty. This particular VDI kit is the only chrome kit VDI built for the Solstice. Additionally, this is the only lambo-style vertical door kit sold at Pontiac & Saturn retailers. Once you drop into the plush seats, you feel and see a difference. The Katzkin Leather & Suede Seat upgrade is one of the best investments you could ever make. The perforated suede centers keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Shorts + Leather Seats + Hot/Cold Weather = Ouch!!! If you have ever worn shorts in a convertible with leather, you get it. As a bonus, Katzkin also recovered the door panels to match the seats, as shown in the images. The audio system is simply incredible!!! There is no other way to describe it. When you sit in the_car, close your eyes and turn on the stereo, it sounds as if you are in the front row of a concert. Clarity is evident and there is no distortion whatsoever even at level 10! Boston Acoustics and Visteon partnered to design, engineer and custom build this audio system to the audiophile that has an ear for quality. Best of all, a factory upgraded Monsoon 6-disc XM Radio head unit integration retains all factory steering wheels controls and allows you to use all functions related to the OEM system. Literally, two Visteon guys and one Boston Acoustics guy spent several days in a secluded facility in Orange_County, CA with sound engineering equipment tuning and dialing in the system at a value of nearly $5,000. This project also includes Chrome wheels, Eibach lowering springs, RK Sport Side Skirts, a prototype front GXP-style urethane Pontiac_bumper (with OEM GXP inserts and lamps), and a GXP Rear_Bumper upgrade with the dual-exit filler panel and a Borla Dual GXP style exhaust system. We installed and test-fit the RK Sport sides and Eibach springs to make sure they will fit, but both are in boxes and can be taken with the_car or shipped to the new owner.
This thing is loaded! Below is a quick bullet-point list of the OEM features and aftermarket upgrades:
- Premium Package ($690)
- Convenience Package (465)
- Power Package ($625)
- Limited Slip Differential ($195)
- Air Conditioning ($980)
- 6-Disc CD/MP3/AM-FM Stereo ($495)
- 4-Wheel Antilock_Brakes ($400)
- Monsoon Premium Sound System (395)
- Premium Acoustic Headliner ($150)
- OEM Carpeted Floor Mats ($60)
- Smokers Package ($40)
- Chrome Wheel Upgrade ($795) (OZ Racing Giotto II Wheels Available - See below)
- Custom "One-Off" Carbon Fiber Overlaid Rear Deck Lid ($3000 Painted & Installed)
- VDI "Patented" Chrome-Finish Vertical Door Kit ($2000 Installed +$250 for Chrome)
- Eibach Lowering Springs (New in Box)
- GXP Rear_Bumper Upgrade ($800 Painted & Installed)
- GXP-Style Prototype Front_Bumper Upgrade ($1100 Painted & Installed w/lights & plastic)
- Borla Stainless Dual-Exit GXP-Style Cat-back Exhaust ($850 Installed)
- Katzkin Black & Gray Custom Leather & Suede Seats ($1250 Installed)
- Boston Acoustics Speakers, Subwoofer and Tweeters ($1950 Installed)
- Visteon/Boston Acoustics Amplifiers & Tuning/Engineering ($5000 Installed)
- RK Sport Side Skirts (New In Box!)
Kelly Blue Book Values Without Aftermarket Upgrades
- Low-Book/Trade-In -- $18,125.00*
- Street/Private Party -- $21,105.00*
- High-Book / Retail -- $24,265.00*
*Add $14K for upgrades & extras and this_Solstice is worth $32k -$38k!!! Place your bid now or make us your Best Offer as we need to sell this_car ASAP in order to start our next project!
Free delivery within 200 miles of 91350. Don't miss this opportunity!!!
Buyer will be responsible for picking up vehicle and/or making transportation arrangements. If you are driving it home, bring some CDs and sunblock! If you are transporting it, we suggest using a 3rd party custom/show vehicle appraiser to come view the car on your behalf prior to shipping. We provide free transportation from Burbank Airport to our shop for any one flying in to pick the car. Seller assumes no responsibility for shipping of vehicle or any extra parts being offered with this vehicle. Parts can be shipped separately at buyer's expense.
NOTE: We also have the original OZ Racing Giotto II 19" wheels in Silver with Goodyear Eagle F1 255/40ZR-19 tires with 1500 miles on them. We can swap the OEM wheels/tires for the OZ set for an additional $2500.00.