How do I buy a new Pontiac below invoice? - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-02-2010   #1
thecar22

How do I buy a new Pontiac below invoice?

I went to this site and they gave me the best rebates / incentives on my new Pontiac. I just found the new model I was looking for and it shows all of the rebates and incentives on all their new vehicles. I was a little skeptical about the new incentives and rebates, but I submitted my information and was contacted in 3 days later by a dealer who was in the next town over, and who was able to save me $6,500 in rebates, incentives, and from knowing the dealer secrets on my new Pontiac. They will send you free information to your email and you bring that into the dealer and get pretty much better than employee pricing on your new vehicle, plus I got a huge rebate. Any dealer will sell you a new car or truck at invoice if you negotiate the proper deals and this email told me exactly how to negotiate with the Pontiac dealer when buying a new car. I showed my salesman this printed out paper, and I was able to buy a new Pontiac below invoice. Check out the site below if you are in the market for a new Pontiac, it will save you a ton of money and the information is free.
newpontiacincentives.com
thecar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2011   #2
RjION

You don't ..
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #3
RjION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlwright View Post
you have suggest yourself
What dialect of english is that Mr Carlwright. Oh and tell me, what does it mean?
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement