Ordered Mine Today - Page 3 - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-17-2005   #31
TR6

Here in Detroit area, it appears that dealers work differently. I placed my '06 Solstice "order" one year ago - the dealer put me on his "list" and stated that I will be the first order placed when they are able to process orders. Any dealer with some smarts should be glad to start a list and then proceed with ordering when able. Keep in mind each dealer will receive only a few (up to 3 or 4) when production begins and then the wait to fill orders will take place, based on each dealer's allotment (which is tied to dealer size/sales volume).
When the PT Cruiser came out, I ordered one from two different dealers in the Detroit area, one hour apart. Both were 5pd sticks, which took longer to get. The first one arrived in June, 2000 - I drove it all summer and sold it over sticker. The second one (which I still have) did not arrive until September, 2000 (same exact model, color and options). My point: the dealer allotment may determine when yours will arrive, so talk your dealer into taking your "order" or putting you on his list.
TR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement