Response from Pontiac: - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-17-2003   #1
bradyb

Response from Pontiac:

I emailed Pontiac asking if they could confirm that the Solstice was being produced and when. This was their response, seems pretty generic:

"Thank you for contacting the Pontiac Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate the time you've taken to write to me in regards to the new Pontiac Solstice.

I appreciate your interest in the Solstice. This is a concept vehicle and we are unable to provide any sales literature, or assure whether we will be producing these vehicles. General Motors’ plans for the future are exciting. I wish I could share
those plans with you, but it is traditional in the automotive industry to keep all details confidential until the public announcement is made.

Visit our Website often for updates and the latest information on current and concept vehicles.

If you should need to contact us in the future, simply reply to this message or call our Pontiac Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-762-2737. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern
Time. I have documented your concern in file number 1-151493804; please refer to this file number in any correspondence relating to this concern.

Again, thank you for contacting Pontiac.

Sincerely,
Samantha Murphy
Customer Relationship Manager
Pontiac Customer Assistance Center"
bradyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2003   #2
FastAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyb
I emailed Pontiac asking if they could confirm that the Solstice was being produced and when. This was their response, seems pretty generic:

"Thank you for contacting the Pontiac Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate the time you've taken to write to me in regards to the new Pontiac Solstice.

I appreciate your interest in the Solstice. This is a concept vehicle and we are unable to provide any sales literature, or assure whether we will be producing these vehicles. General Motors’ plans for the future are exciting. I wish I could share
those plans with you, but it is traditional in the automotive industry to keep all details confidential until the public announcement is made.

Visit our Website often for updates and the latest information on current and concept vehicles.

If you should need to contact us in the future, simply reply to this message or call our Pontiac Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-762-2737. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern
Time. I have documented your concern in file number 1-151493804; please refer to this file number in any correspondence relating to this concern.

Again, thank you for contacting Pontiac.

Sincerely,
Samantha Murphy
Customer Relationship Manager
Pontiac Customer Assistance Center"
I am going to try to see if we can get any literature at all.. this car is definitely going to production during this next year to compete against dodge
FastAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003   #3
Dynamo

Compete with Dodge? Is that supposed to be funny? Which Dodge would that be? The Viper costs 4 times as much and the SRT is a FWD economy car with a big motor.

With the Solstice we're talking sports car, like mini-Vette, Miata, S2000.
Dynamo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-2003   #4

R A Z O R !
2091351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003   #5
Dynamo

The RAZOR!!!! That's even funnier. The concept from January of 2002 is dead. Money's tight, supped up Neons are all we get. At least production will be up-ed to about 10k a year for the SRT.
Dynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003   #6
speedworxs

pontiac response

i got the same type of response when i asked/told them to build it:
-------------------------------------------
Dear Cory --

Thanks for your interest (and enthusiasm!) around the Pontiac Solstice
concept vehicle. As you can imagine, the response by the public was
extremely posititve. As with all GM concept vehicles, the Solstice is
under consideration for a production.

Stay tuned!