Pontiac Solstice Color - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-17-2003   #1
C6firebird

Pontiac Solstice Color

Hi, I created a poll for my website that allows you to choose which color you would like your Solstice to be.

I altered the color of the Solstice coupe to 8 different choices, which is Purple, Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red (original picture), and Grey. I wasn't able to create a black or white Solstice coupe as of yet.

http://c6firebird.freeservers.com/Solsticecolor.html
C6firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2003   #2
ekool

Nice..

My top 3 were:

Factory Grey
Factory Red (Orangeish)
Your Blue

In that order
ekool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003   #3
sinnflut

colour choice

I like you Idea to choose some colors, luckily the agressive ones are not too polular :-) grey may not b the most stylish color, but goes along nice with brown leather interior! black is a must, though hardto keep the car clean when dusty :-) As I think this car follows the pure british raodster fradition perfectly, I would of course prefer nice colors, the grey, british racing green, a more real red (as the orange one nissan uses already), a very deep blue metallic, and silver metallic of course. but thats just my idea of course, but please keep away from the extreme colors ;-)
sinnflut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2003   #4
ekool

Can you do one in pure white? Something similar to Corvette (C5) white? Arctic white i believe?
ekool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003   #5
pyrofenix

I'd like to see a deep red / maroon. Though I can't be sure until I see the car in person. I still like the concept car's orange!

Grey would be a bit more subtle when driving faster than the posted speed limits...
pyrofenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003   #6
guitargeek

I like the oogily orange, but that green was pretty sweet as well.
guitargeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #7
FastAttack

I like the blue
FastAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement