Wanting to get some input... - Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures > Solstice Talk > General Discussion

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-02-2006   #1
Solstice Chica

Wanting to get some input...

Helloooo.. Hope everyone is doing well.

As some of you know, the other weekend hubby and I met up with Sol_Cruisin. While we were at dinner we got to talking and Dale suggested that I look into renting out the track near here. I have emailed Texas World Speedway to see who much it would cost and how many laps etc we could get. I would like to know how much everyone would be willing to throw in to do this. So if you dont mind just kind of give me a head count.
If any of you have any questions please ask away. Although at this time I dont have any answers from them.

Thank you,
Christina

Solstice Chica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2006   #2

Arrow Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Chica
Helloooo.. Hope everyone is doing well.

the other weekend hubby and I met up with Sol_Cruisin.
She's got multiple weekend hubbys!!! Look out. What about the weekdays??

Eh, Chica??

---6211221---
6211221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #3
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6211221

Eh, Chica??

---6211221---

Hmmmmmmmmmm If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya

Old 10-04-2006   #4
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6211221

Eh, Chica??

---6211221---
OK, 6211221, I'm glad to see you haven't lost the humor you so graciously shared with us on the OTHER forum! You win my VERY famous:

SLS (Seven LOL Salute)

And Solstice Chica, you KNOW I am in for that! But let's coordinate on the date when you get that far. As you know, I travel to meets, heading to the Skyline Drive meet on Oct 28 and the Keys meet Nov 4. Good girl!!!!
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo
OK, 6211221, I'm glad to see you haven't lost the humor you so graciously shared with us on the OTHER forum! You win my VERY famous:

SLS (Seven LOL Salute)
21st Century Americans take themselves WAY too seriously. You gotta laugh.

---6211221---
6211221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #6
Solstice Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo

SLS (Seven LOL Salute)

And Solstice Chica, you KNOW I am in for that! But let's coordinate on the date when you get that far. As you know, I travel to meets, heading to the Skyline Drive meet on Oct 28 and the Keys meet Nov 4. Good girl!!!!

Giz... Im working on the cost at the moment. Im afraid that I do it on my days off which are Mondays and I have not heard alot about it yet. The man who runs it is named Rusty and he seemed pretty helpful. He said that the next time would be Nov 18-19th. But I need to try and get a head count and see what they would charge us for it and if you have to have the roll bars since we all have convertables. But here on this site I have not had any input other then 6211..Wanting to know about my different hubbies that I keep around for differnet days of the week Sheeeshhhh

Old 10-05-2006   #7
Ca-Redneck

QUOTE=6211221]She's got multiple weekend hubbys!!! Look out. What about the weekdays??

Hey Chica, I know something about the weekend thing, I have a weekend wive, who drives down here from BG KY. every weekend. Anyway let me know what you come up with on the track.

Last edited by Ca-Redneck; 10-06-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Ca-Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006   #8
Gizmo

Well, the moderators/owner of THIS forum obviously has no interest in maintaining the forum. So it's no wonder that there is no interest to be a member here.

Why not post it on the OTHER forum? Start a new thread in the Southwest Region and we'll get at least 10 members interested.

Thanks for your efforts.
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006   #9
normsf

Hello, Well just when I thought there was some life stirring here, It does seem odd. Thanks Norm (the other Norm)
normsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement