Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures - View Single Post - Passenger side floor leak
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006   #1
MDSOL

Passenger side floor leak

Had some bad rain here today and noticed water coming in on passenger side floor. Looks like it is running down from crack where door meets the kick panel. I had the car in to the dealer a few months ago to have this same problem fixed and they said it was. So I stopped by the dealer and showed them and they said this is happening on all Sols and Sky’s and that GM has no fix for it. He said most people don’t drive them in bad weather so they don’t know about the problem .Has anyone else noticed this and if so were they able to get the leak stopped. The service mgr told me to call GM and complain, he said he could have his leak person come look at it again but could not promise he could stop it.
MDSOL is offline   Reply With Quote