Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures - View Single Post - Hahn owners
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Hahn owners
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006   #3
tweety

Tim said that the rod is a bit difficult to turn in and without being able to see it last night I didn't really grasp why it was so difficult.
I have undone the rod once to replace my housing when the coating peeled off and yes, it was a pain to get back on.
Greddy RS? I didn't ask and didn't look at the markings all that closely. It was this shiney piece of material in his motor like a diamond in coal. Thinking for what you are saying, waiting on the BOV until the III comes out would be best unless you can bend them over and back off that charge. Assuming that it would be the same unit.
I will be doing the shield and P/S move this weekend-finally. I haven't had the time with working on other peoples cars. I have new plastic to install where it had melted when completed as well.
tweety is offline   Reply With Quote