Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures - View Single Post - What's going on with the solstice?????
Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Solstice Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac Solstice Forums, Discussion, Pictures

SolsticeForums.com is the premier Pontiac Solstice Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005   #2
cyboexpo2002

Let's see what I can answer here...

Prices should start from base of $19,995 with no A/C or power package and max out around $24k fully loaded. Options with include A/C, power package, limited slip differential, as well as a couple I've forgotten... interior will be base cloth, with leather as an option and the two-tone we've seen in auto shows as another option...however no automatic, if you need it you'll either have to wait a year for the auto or buy the Saturn Sky version...

Operation of the vert top has been fairly closed mouth by GM. However, according to auto magazines who've seen it or the mules, the top operation is generally easy but you will have to get out of the car to release the buttresses and fold the top. Which brings me to the trunk. According to shots floating around on the web, don't expect to fit much of anything in it. Some people estimate less than 3 cu. ft. in the trunk.

Fit and finish we won't know for a bit, but the going rumor is that GM really wants a solid rollout for the Solstice and its sister model the Sky. Expect the two to have terrific fit and finish since these cars are GM's way of proving they can build a car well and be competitive in quality and price.

Maybe somebody can add to this? Such a beautiful car, it should be out in July I believe is the current date.
cyboexpo2002 is offline   Reply With Quote